Have you been considering a career in the pharmaceutical industry?
There are many areas within this sector where there are severe skills shortages and where qualified workers are in demand. These careers offer the opportunity to contribute to medical care around the world and often offer excellent remuneration packages.
But if you are considering a career in the pharmaceutical sector, how do you get a foot in the door?
Here is a selection of some of our most useful resources to help you:
- New graduates: how to stand out from the crowd
- A guide to Clinical Operations
- ‘A day in the life of’ interviews
- Career paths in PV / Drug Safety
- How to write the perfect CV for specialist jobs
- Interview tips preparation tips