We recently interviewed one of our contractors, Mariya, to find out what it’s like to work as a Financial Assistant. We asked what a general day involves, what experience and qualification are required for this job and what advice Mariya would give to an aspiring Financial Assistant.
1. What is your job title?
2. What does the company you work at do?
The company I work for develops innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
3. What is your background? (qualifications and work experience)
Bachelor Degree in Business & Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management.
4. What does your job involve?
Reconciliation, Expenses, Variance, Reports, Accruals, Losses Update….
5. What is a typical day like in your role?
Every day is different.
6. How did you get into your current job role? (Did you need a certain qualification or experience?)
Oh, yes. Need a qualification I think.
7. What do you enjoy most about your job?
The pressure and every day challenges.
8. What is the hardest part of your job?
Everything is new for me.
9. Why did you decide to pursue this career?
I like it, is so hard and interesting to me.
10. What can this type of job lead on to?
To reach a higher position.
11. What advice would you give to somebody considering this role as a career?
Go and do it!
12. Please tell us anything else that you would like to add about your job…
I am just a beginner, will see!
You may also like to read: