Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful recruitment organisation at our Chesterfield office, with hybrid home working available upon completion of an initial six-month training period.
The company Established over 30 years ago, CK Group are a successful specialist scientific, clinical and technical recruitment consultancy within the life science and pharmaceutical industries in the UK, Europe and USA. We’re one of the most innovative and forward-thinking recruitment companies, and are proud to have worked with 18 of the world’s top 20 scientific organisations.
Salary We offer a great starting salary of between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum plus an excellent commission structure based on individual and team targets.
- 6.6 weeks holiday plus an extra day for long service
- Career progression based on performance
- Flexible working options and dress down Fridays
- Membership to the Cinema Society (discounted cinema tickets) and freebreakfast incentives
- Company days out and team building events
- Private medical cover, life assurance and discounted Nuffield Health membership
Responsibilities You will be working with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and life science organisations, with your main responsibilities being:
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Researching roles
- Providing well-briefed and well-matched shortlists to our clients
- Generating jobs through business development
- Managing the whole recruitment process from interview, through to offer, to start
Requirements We are looking for outgoing, proactive and confident candidates, who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. A keen interest inscience or a scientific background would be advantageous but not essential as full training in the industries we work in will be provided.
- Graduate calibre.
- Self-motivated, well organised and passionate about what you do.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53581 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.