Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a T-Cell Scientist to join an exciting cell and gene engineering company developing allogeneic therapies. The company at an exciting point in their growth, with a rapidly expanding team. The role is based from theirfacility in Geneva and is offered on a permanent basis.
The role will be bench based and will play a key role in the implementation of assays; designing, planning and executing experiments.
T-Cell Scientist Role:
- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of key experimental studies to generate allogeneic, next generation "miCAR T-cells"
- Conduct in vitro experimentation within human systems (cell lines, primary immune cells) for CAR T-cell development and functional characterization
Actively participate in team meetings and conduct in-house research presentations to project group and larger multidisciplinary teams In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
PhD in biotechnology or biological sciences or M. Sc with relevant experience
- Experience in gene-modification of T-cells, including CAR and TCR-engineered
- A wealth of benchwork experience in working with primary T-cells,including T-cell activation, signalling, expansion and immunophenotyping
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous industry experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting rapidly growing biotech with an exciting prospect.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53650 in all correspondence.