CK Group are recruiting for a Study Statistician to join a pharmaceutical company who have offices in London on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Manager the statistical science aspects of all clinical studies or project(s) conducted
- Effective communicate within the company and, where appropriate, with external organisations of the issues and actions related to the successful completion of statistical activities within the project(s).
- Lead and manage all statistical activities within one or more clinical studies
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to study documents, e.g., a project plan, study protocol, data management plan, operational documents,clinical study report, and/or authoring relevant sections of study documents
- Acting as an advisor to clinical/research scientists engaged in the scientific aspects of the clinical development study/project(s) and providing statistical programmingsupport
- Reviewing and approving Service Provider’ study documentation for statistical areas
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a masters background in Statistics, Biometrics or Medical Statistics, with demonstrable experience in clinical program design, clinical trial design, analysis and reporting.
- Oncology experience
- Proficient SAS programmer, as well as ADaM experience
- Extensive study design experience, including Adaptive design
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53928 in all correspondence.