CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programming Contractor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly Rate: Up to £65ph LTD (Outside IR35)
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Degree in Mathematics (i.e., Applied Math, Engineering, etc), Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent,
- Excellent SAS programming skills including macro language,• Thorough knowledge of CDISC standards and industry best practices,
- Proficient knowledge of the clinical development process,
Statistical Programming Contractor Role:
- Responsible for supporting and/or leading the statistical programming deliverables for a clinical study or project,
- Implements statistical programming aspects of the protocol and the clinical development program,
- Programs independently with high efficiency,
- Writes and/or implements specifications and oversees completeness of relevant documentation,
- Ensures high quality is built into own and other programmers’ deliverables.
Company: Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to makinga meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location: This Statistical Programming Contractor role will be Remote working.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Statistical Programming Contractor position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53934.