Senior Treasury Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Treasury Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Castleford on a contract basis initially for 3 months but could go on longer or become permanent.
Up to £37.00 per hour
Senior Treasury Manager Role:
- Cash and cash flow management, monitoring and forecasting operations and processes, utilising treasury tools and systems
- Plans the local entity's liquidity and utilizes an intercompany loan facility to ensure that sufficient funds are available for payment runs as well as maintaining cash balance targets
- Conducts trends analysis & KPI monitoring in the relevant treasury activities
- Payment proposal approvals
- Provide relevant reports, forecasts and information to the Regional Treasurer
- Treasury experience preferred developing sound forecasting and timely reports
- Strong financial modelling skills in creating forecasts and variance analysis from a variety of sources
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, able to combine information from a variety of sources to produce forecasts and analysis
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle pressure and working to deadlines
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This role is based at our clients site in Castleford.Apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Treasury Manager please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote job reference 56610 in all correspondence.