CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £75 per hour LTD
Senior Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation for preclinical or clinical programmes, high level internal governance committees, regulatory submissions and/or commercialisation
- Analyse internal and external information, perform modelling andsimulation to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries
- Under guidance of a more experienced statistician, produces pragmatic solutions, often within a tight time scale where the emphasis is to deliver first, then refine and develop solutions thereafter.
- Contribute to/or lead the development of a process improvement and/or capability area within the Department
Your Background:• MSc/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component), or recognised equivalent to stats MSc
- Competent statistical programmer (SAS and R)
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of preclinical or clinical studies in more than one setting
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to problems, problem solving and quality focus
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a majorpresence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Senior Statistician role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52092.erence 52162.Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Nominated Signatory rolewill be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52222.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.utcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, registry, epidemiology or health services research
- Expert insight and knowledge in Health economics and model development
- Skilled in translating complex economic concepts into simple language.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.