Senior DMPK Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior DMPK Scientist to join a to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially for 12 months
Salary: Hourly £27.61 per hour PAYE
Company: Our client is a is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating value for people living with severe diseases in immunology and neurology now and into the future.
Location: Slough. This is one of three global discovery research centres that include a state-of-the art pre-manufacturing tech-ops scale up facility and R & D.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior DMPK Scientist Role:
- Involved in collaborations with the team in Braine and the US.
- Involved in cell culture handling, in-vitro, analytical and some MS analysis.
- Part of this specific project to set up an assay for the group. This piece of work can lead to a publication.
- PhD or MSc with some years in industry.
You will have strong experience/knowledge within an ADME/DMPK environment along with some transferable assay development and cell culture skills
Experience of High TP and inhibition assays beneficial.
- You will be a strong communicator who is able to collaborate effectively with the wider global team.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 52737 in all correspondence.