Senior QA Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Per Hour £33.77 PAYE
Senior QA Officer Role:
- Working with the site management, ensuring that the UK sites operate in a fully GMP compliant manner
- Working with the Quality Systems Manager ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is fit for purpose
- Engage in self inspection of the site QMS.
- Act as a GMP Subject Matter Expert (SME) to facilitate site compliance with the company’s Pharmaceutical Quality System. Mentor others to expand on-site compliance knowledge.
- Supporting senior QA leadership through QP decision making to drive continuous improvement and ‘fitness for purpose’
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant biosciences discipline.
- Experience in performing EU Qualified Person batch certification.
- Experience of Sterile Product Pharmaceutical manufacturing QA is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing either in a QA or QC role.
- Supervisory or management experience desirable
Company: Our client is a global health care leader witha diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Senior QA Officer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53643 in all correspondence.