Senior Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £35.85 per hour (PAYE) or up to £47.37 per hour (Umbrella)
Senior Project Manager Role:
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- Obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures.
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies (e.g. Agile) and best practices.
- Change management experience.
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Senior Project Manager role will be based at our clients site inUxbridge, Greater London.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Project Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52743.
It isessential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.