Senior PV Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior PV Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford, London on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 34.81ph PAYE / £45.40ph UMB
Company: Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Location: Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior PV Safety Scientist Role:
- Act as the primary third party contact on all matters relating to SDEAs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs due diligence of Third Parties’ vigilancesystems prior to SDEA negotiation.
- Initiates, negotiates and revises SDEAs as required .
- Applies standardised contract guidelines in line with company polices and legal and regulatory constraints.
- Conduct routine reviews of SDEAs to ensure adherence with global requirements and business practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or equivalent
- Strong experience in Pharmacovigilance or equivalent
- Proven project management skills and change management experience.
- Proven experience of SDEA, Pharmacovigilance, regulatory and business requirements.
- Experience of internal and/or external audits and inspections.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Senior PV Safety Scientist please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53982.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK