Senior Director, Translational Sciences
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior Director, Translational Sciences to join an exciting, clinical stage biotech developing Autoimmune treatments.
The role will be office based in Oxford.
As Senior Director, Translational Sciences you lead and direct a team of scientists developing a range of in vitro assays supporting preclinical activities.
Key duties will include:
- Designing and implementing novel biomarker assays to support the development of therapeutic antibodies
- Acting as project lead for multiple drug discovery projects
- Providing immunological expertise/guidance on the translational research aspects of drug projects
- Overseeing external collaborations with academic and commercial partners
- Preparing preclinical documentation to support regulatory submissions
As Senior Director, Translational Sciences you will require:
- PhD in immunology or related subject
- Comprehensive understanding of biotech/biopharma product development and stages of drug discovery
- Relevant technical skills to assess immune responses in health and disease
- Proven experience selecting and managing CRO relationships
- Experience managing direct reports and project teams
Very competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
APPLY: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53951 in all correspondence.