Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance Quality Management
CK Group are looking for an Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance Quality Management to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position offers flexible hybrid working in Hertfordshire.
Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance Quality Management Role:
- Leading the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the PV Quality Management System (QMS).
- Leading the development and implementation of PV QMS strategy and overseeing PV QMS activities.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
- Leadership and management of a team of PV QMS employees.
- Minimum of a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong experience in PVQA, specifically with PV QMS and other PV systems.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven line management experience.
- Effective stakeholder management and experience with PV audits/inspections.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme,car allowance, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Flexible hybrid working is available.
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and making a real impact into the lives of patients.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54075 in all correspondence.