Senior Clinical Research Nurse
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Nurse to join a Clinical Research Organisation in the pharmaceutical industry at their Sheffield site. This is a permanent role, offering a salary up to £43,000 p/a plus benefits.
Location: This role will be based at the client Sheffield site just outside the city centre, with great transport links nearby. This position will require you to be present on site and does not offer remote working.
Salary: This role offers a salary between£38,000-£43,000 p/a along with employee benefits;
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Enhanced sickness programme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme (brand new)
- Medicash programme
- Life Insurance 3x Salary
- Family and Friend Policies
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Undertake nursing activities relating to clinical trials from the start-up of a trial to the close out, working to ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Review research protocols, identify and coordinate training and education requirements for clinical reports.
- Ensure the commercial success of the site by contributing to the recruiting and maintenance of optimum patient numbers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- NMC Registration with no limitations to practice, with 5+ years post registration experience.
- Prior clinical research experience would be greatly beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team within a multidisciplinary environment with minimal supervision.
- Great communication and organisational skills.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53451 in all correspondence.