Scientist for Content Marketing
CK Group are looking to recruit a scientist for Content Marketing that will be responsible for collaborating with internal teams and developing marketing contents in a variety of forms. for our client based in Wakefield, MA on a permanent basis.The Ideal candidate should be familiar with writing for the web, email marketing, and blog strategy and execution. In this role, candidates will produce high-quality content to increase brand awareness, execute marketing campaigns, drive engagement,and support inbound lead generation.
- Write, edit, and promote informative and engaging content, including blog posts, emails, brochures, e-newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, website pages, infographics, and video scripts
- Maintain a content calendar to support various marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Use marketing software's to design, execute, and track high-impact email marketing campaigns
- Engage with our sales team, internal service leaders and subject matter experts,and customers to understand client needs, uncover gaps in our existing assets, and identify relevant topics for new content
- Manage content projects from start to finish — from topic selection to content development to quality reviews of the finalproduct to promotional messaging
Required Skills and Experience:
- PhD's degree in scientific field (molecular biology, immunology, oncology) or related discipline
- Proficient in Mandarin is preferred
- Extensive knowledge in pharmacology, gene targeting technology, and antibody discovery
- 2-3 years of content creation or content marketing, ideally B2B preferred
- Experience writing, editing, and creating various types of long- and short-form content, such as whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, emails, website pages, and landing pages
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, research, and communication skills
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. Please quote 53310 in all communication referring to this role.