Scientist II, Immuno-oncology
CK Group are looking for a talented and dynamic Scientist with a strong background in immunology and cancer biology to join our clients Department of Biology as a key contributor to the preclinical research and development of exciting new immune therapies.
Location - Waltham. MA
- Lead preclinical proof of concept studies to deeply characterize antibody-based therapeutic candidates for both internal and partnered programs
- Independently design, execute, troubleshoot,and analyze in vitro cell-based experiments
- Mentor others in the execution & analysis of experiments that support programs and work collaboratively within the team
- Prepare study reports and data summaries for data packages and regulatory filings
- Communicate complex data sets in a clear manner to cross-functional internal and external audiences
- Ph.D. degree in cellular immunology, immuno-oncology, cancer biology, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant research experience including post-doctoral or industry experience required
- In-depth knowledge of cellular immunology (ideally NK cell biology), immunotherapy, or immuno-oncology
- In vitro cell-based functional assays with mammalian cell lines and ex vivoisolated immune cells
- Expertise in immunological assays (such as multi-color flow cytometry, cytokine release assays, co-culture assays)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Project leadership a plus
Entitlement to work in the USA isessential. Please quote 53434 in all communications relating to this role.