Scientific Knowledge Management Associate
CK Group are recruiting for Scientific Knowledge Management Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 10 months.
Up to £30.22 (PAYE) / £40.60 (Umbrella)
Scientific Knowledge Management Associate:
- Provide operational and administrative support to members and leaders of the EMEA SKM team in an agile way of working.
- To perform scientific accuracy, quality & compliance reviews of company materials
- To supportthe development and maintenance of standards, processes, and policies in support of the centralized Scientific Knowledge Management Model.
- Academic degree (BSc or higher, preferably in a STEM subject)
- Able to understand & interpret scientific evidence and its visualisation
- Experienced with using various IT systems, in particular Microsoft O365 applications
- Prior experience with digital databases, e.g. having worked with scientific literature databasesCompany:
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be based working remotely.
For more information, or to apply for this Scientific Knowledge Management Associate position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52731.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.