Chloe Merrill is recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join one of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical company's.
- Hybrid working.
- Bonus + package.
- Competitive salary.
The activities of this group encompass:
- Clinical Trial Applications
- National Licensing Applications
- Early Access to Medicines Applications
- National components of medicines authorisation via the European Centralised procedure.
- At least a degree in a life sciences.
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and some experience working within a regulated environment.
- Broad regulatory background and experience.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53655 in all correspondence.