RWE Data Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for an RWE Data Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months. You will be required to attend site 1-2 days per week.
Daily Up to£590 LTD
RWE Data Scientist Role:
- Collaborate with Payer and Epidemiology teams to maximise the value derived from large observational research data.
- Deliver analyses of data from EMR, claims and primary observational data required by TARWE strategies.
- Support the development of IVS strategies and selection of optimised contact models for prioritised markets through analysis of RWD.
- Provide scientific guidance on the application of Real World Evidence and observational research data to address issues across the Oncology and Biopharmaceuticals business units.
- Provide technical input, options and directions to strategic decisions made by company observational study teams on study design, data partner selection and bestpractices in RWE data utilization.
- PhD or MS in data science or other advanced degree in life sciences with post doctoral or other training/work in Medical/Health Informatics or related field.
- Experience in real-world evidence and familiarity with health economics/epidemiology, and quantitative science such as health outcome modelling.
- Expertise in EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and insurance claims databases.
- Expertise in clinical data standards, medicalterminologies and controlled vocabularies used in healthcare data and ontologies (ICD9/10/ReadCode).
- Experience in supporting pharmacoepidemiology studies with proven track record of advancing approaches with data science.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communitieswithin the UK.
This RWE Data Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52130.