Quality Support Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Company Quality Support Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
Daily Rate: £400 (PAYE) / £500 (Umbrella)
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in related field
- Experience in quality assurance within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience, including GMP change management
Desirable:• Post-graduate qualification
Marketing Company Quality Support Manager Role:
- Develops and execution of plans for projects or programs, including activities, resources, costs, etc
- Ensures tracking of the project delivering on time, on budget and to standards
- Influence stakeholders and extended project team for keeping focus when unplanned situations arise
- Monitoring internal/external factors such as emerging regulation or shifts in regulatory enforcement, escalated and proposed mitigating actions for any risks/trend identified
- Generation and management of the change management documentation for assigned projects
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presencewho are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location:This Marketing Company Quality Support Manager role is fully remote.
For more information, or to apply for this Marketing Company Quality Support Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote job reference 56202.