CK Group are recruiting for a QC Specialist to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a range of indications in the animal health industry. This is a permanent role located near Guildford and Woking.
Acompetitive salary plus bonus, pension, health and other benefits.
As a QC Specialist, you will be responsible for supervising and organizing a small functional team in the testing and releasing of our vaccine batches. The team will perform all routine testing related to active ingredient and finished product as well as utilities and environmental testing.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Be responsible for day to day organization of direct reports.
- Coordination and forward planning of resources according to priorities and workload
- Participate in the full testing process to support release of batches to specification
- Support QC QMS processes such as deviations, CAPA and change controls.
- Write and update relevant SOPs and material specifications
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement projects
- Collaborate with internal departments to generate data to support technical communications
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Biology or Life Sciences based degree preferable
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems in a Bio/Pharma environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to supervise and develop team membersApply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54205 in all correspondence