QC Laboratory Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a QC Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: £12.00 to £14.37 per hour, depending upon experienceQC Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Analytical testing to support method development and method improvement activities
- Analytical testing to support method validations and transfers
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements• Maintaining the qualified and calibrated status of analytical equipment
- Using SAP to purchase lab consumables
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific discipline such as Chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology
- Some working experience within a GMP lab regularly performing HPLC analyses
- Practical experience of general wet chemical analyses within a GMP Lab
- Understanding of environmental, health and safety concerns within laboratories, especially Control ofSubstances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Computer literate and confident using MS Office suite
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This role is based at our clients site in Speke.
For more information, or to apply for this QC Laboratory Analyst please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 56616 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosureand Barring Service (DBS) check.