QC Lab Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a QC Lab Technician to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 3 months.
Salary: Hourly: £11.28 PAYE
Company: Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better andhealthier lives.
Location: Swindon. This site is a large manufacturing centre for our client with the facility being over 253,000 square feet in size. It houses the fast dissolving tablet development and manufacturing operations as well as a CMCpharmaceutical analytical lab services unit that offers ASAP stability.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
QC Lab Technician Role:
- Glassware management, including washing & storage, reviews of condition of glassware to ensure safe continued use & replenishment
- Visual inspection of final product
- Production of laboratory notebooks, printing of controlled documents, archiving data, and maintaining the laboratory
- Supporting Scientists to complete their tasks.
- Hold an A Level or equivalent in chemistry or similar subject
- Any experience within a laboratory would be a distinct advantage but training will be given
- Excellent written verbal communications skills
- An excellent eye for details
- Computer literate
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53660 in all correspondence.