CK Group are recruiting for a QA Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow initially on a contract basis for 8 months.
Salary: Up to £21.68 per hour PAYE
Company: Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life.
Location: Harlow. A modern and cutting-edge site based on the New Frontiers Science Park in Essex. They offer free parking and eating facilities for all staff.Rewards: As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
QA Coordinator Role: The role will involve the QA oversight across R&D clinical supply chain activities for the implementation of the business processes associated with the new computerised system:
- Change control action plan definition, QA review and approval
- Raising collective performance and continuous quality/process improvement
- Supporting the QA team overseeing investigational medicines batch release activities, including customer/vendor complaints and Deviations/CAPA
- Experienced QA person with relevant experience in validation and change control management
- Good knowledge and application of regulatory expectations in the EU/UK and FDA markets
- Corresponding good knowledge of current GMP Practice requirements
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to learn new skills and apply them
- Good communication skills and experience working in high pressure environments where there are likely to be conflicting priorities
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this QA Coordinator please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53939.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.