CK Group are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a Chemical company at their site based in Wakefield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a chemical manufacturer who are active in the development, production and commercialisation of products.
This role is located at our client's site in Wakefield.
Project Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To manage and deliver engineering capital project from concept through to commissioning and startup.
- To ensure projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
- Acting as the site coordinator for continuous improvement activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- An degree in chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in project and process engineering in the chemical industry.
- Strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing regulations and safety protocols.
- Understanding of control systems and instrumentation would be highly beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 52662.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.