Product Development Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Product Development Project Manager to join a leading global diagnostics company on a permanent basis.
Our client helps to protect people and society in the fight against infectious diseases by developing tests that accurately detect infections. Our client takes pride in their ability to develop solutions that target high unmet needs in infectious diseases and their agility in responding to significant outbreaks around the world with diagnostic products and solutions.
This role is based in our clients Eastleigh office.
Competitive base salary plus, 25 days holiday, company bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension plan, and life assurance (4 times annual salary).
Your main duties will be to:
- Utilise Project management methodologies to deliver projects on time, to budget and meeting quality standards
- To arrange and chair cross functional project meetings, ensuring agendas and meeting materials are provided in advance, minutes and decisions are logged and communicated after the meeting
- To work with technical team and subject matter experts to draw up project plans, work packages, Gantt charts, monitor timelines andproduce reports on the progress of projects
- To act as a technical lead and SME on products in development and post development
- Providing escalations to Sponsors and or senior stakeholders with options for decisions
- Contributing to project analysis enabling KPI and report production
- Responsible for the oversight and completion of Design/Stage Gate Reviews of the project.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree or further degree (or equivalent) in alife science such as molecular biology, biochemistry or genetics is required.
- Experience using web-based project management tools such as Wrike or similar is preferred. Willingness and ability to learn new software packages is necessary.
- Understanding of quality and regulatory environment used to design and manufacture.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56379 in all correspondence.