CK Groups Technical Division are recruiting for a Process Specialist to join an international diagnostics company on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
This role is located in Southampton.
As a Process Specialist, you will support the manufacturing department with a technical skillset to solve problems and implement new products and improvements. This will include clear communication and a strong relationship with other departments to ensure a robust, efficient and compliant process in the primary and secondary manufacturing teams.
Further responsibilities may include to:
- Work with R&D and manufacturing to improve the product design based on manufacturing considerations
- Work with all departments to oversee the production of validation batches and provide support and feedback to improve theongoing production processes
- Review SOPs and BOMs to ensure they are accurate and clear
- Work with QC and Manufacturing to ensure all potential failure modes are being tested for effectively
- Own, lead and perform NCRs, CAPA and Customer Complaint investigations, closing them effectively and on time
- Driving behaviours and standards towards cGMP
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Scientific or engineering background plus industry experience
- Ability to problem solve and adapt at short notice
- Confidence to make fact-based decisions independently
- Experience of working within a laboratory production environment (desirable)
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more informationor to apply for this Process Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52456.