Pharmacovigilance (PV) Manager
CK Group are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a specialist global pharmaceutical company, focusing on developing treatments for patients with genetic, metabolic, and life-threatening disorders. This position is permanent, based in Leatherhead with flexible home working.
Pharmacovigilance Manager Role:
- To manage the day-to-day operations within the PV department and liaise with management to ensure effective functioning of the department.
- To oversee case management and case handling; safety database management; signal detection; risk management; and CAPA resolution.
- To work closely with EU QPPV and Medical team to monitor ongoing benefit-risk balance of novel drugs used in orphan indications and clinical trials.- To serve as PV subject matter expert for internal audits.
- To manage outsourced vendors/partners.
- This may include some international travel.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field. Advance degrees preferred.
- Strong proven experience within PV in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience working at a senior level, with good management skills.
- An understanding of the role of PV within a growing entity, and the need for flexibility in their approach.
- Ability to generate, develop and update SOPs and guidelines as needed.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Manager position, please contactAndy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52083.