Medical Information Solutions Lead - 6 months contract
CK Group are recruiting for a contract Medical Information Solution Lead to join a biopharmaceutical company with a site based in Slough on a contract basis for a period of 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drivethe creation of strategically aligned medical and scientific content that will be used by the front-end and other customer-facing teams to respond to unsolicited medical information enquiries
- Contributes to the Medical Information Content engine,consisting of a broader pool Solution Leads that will jointly cover the global MI content creation needs, both reactively as well as proactively
- Oversee the MI content creation strategy and facilitate the transactional writing executed by an external vendor.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Proactively engage with internal cross-functional stakeholders and with relevant stakeholders on future content needs and priorities
- Oversee and act as Reviewer and/or Approver of MI documents created by the vendor
- Mentor, coach and train front-end customer-facing teams, as well as other MI Solution Leads to ensure best practices in MI enquiry management
To succeed in this role, you will come from a LifeScience background with proven industry experience in Medical Information/ Medical Affairs.
- Experience working as part of a diverse team/matrix environment, under pressure and in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
For more information orto apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential for this role.