Medical Advisor, Nephrology & Urology
CK Group are looking to recruit a Medical Advisor on a permanent basis for a small but growing pharmaceutical company in the Hertford area. This role will focus within nephrology and urology and have a broad and diverse remit within medical affairs with both an internal and external focus. This is a great opportunity to develop, learn and progress within a growing organisation.
Hertford – 3 days a week in the office (hybrid)
Salary and benefits:
Basic salary of circa £65,000 plus benefits
Responsibilities in this medical advisor role:
- Deliver medical affairs projects as per the medical and brand strategic plan.
- Take the lead as the Nephrology and Urology medical champion and be medical voice for patients
- Be an active member of the brand team
- Be an active contributor to the pre-license activities, HTA submissions and launch planning with implementation
- Be involved in the creation of medical affairs materials such as advisory board presentations, scientific meeting materials, drug information resources etc
- Work cross functionally within the company - sales and marketing teas in particular
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist or GMC Registered Physician
- Experience in medical affairs
- Understanding of the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry
- Patient centric with a proactive attitude and the ability to turn your hand to a range of medical affairs activities
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55910 in all correspondence.