CK Group are recruiting for a Materials Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 10 months.
- 120 per day PAYE
SHIFTS: Day shift – 7:00-15:00 or 8:00 to 16:00 - 7.3 hour shift (including 15 weekends a year. If weekend is worked then the worker either has Thurs/Fri or Mon/Tues off)
Materials Coordinator Role:
- Manage material and documentation flow through the department.
- Ensure in SAP all materials that are used in orders meet the requirement for the specific markets it is intended for
- Ensure the release of SAP process orders (including document preparation, material requests, spreadsheet updates where applicable) is performed on time and in full to enable production to make orders in line with the plan
- File and archive batch documentation
- Stock management of components and/or excipients including blocked stock, short shelf life and mobilising stock for destruction within agreed write off budgets
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry or a GMP environment
- Experience and knowledge of SAP ERP (ICON)
- Exposure to Lean ways of working and methodologies would also be a benefit
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with thescientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Materials Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52392.