We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team in Chesterfield.
CK Group are one of the fastest growing international recruitment agencies, dedicated to providing an all-round service to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, engineering and clinical research sectors. We work with of the world’s top 20 scientific organisations, and have provided support on a number of life-changing projects.
You will join a close-knit, talented team of individualswith real purpose, and be provided with opportunities to develop a meaningful career. Alongside a competitive salary of £19,00 - £22,000 you will be given access to multiple benefits including:
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Annual bonuses
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Rewards related to company performance
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular team building events
As a Marketing Assistant, you will work closely with the senior leadership team to implement and execute successful strategiesto assist our continued growth across multiple national and international markets. You will support the marketing department with all brand and marketing activities to help generate client and candidate engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing a variety of exciting email campaigns for multiple sales teams
- Taking ownership of all social media channels through the creation of professional content
- Managing the CK Group and CK QLS websites, and writing SEO friendly blogposts
- Creation of graphics/artwork and video content
- Collaborating with external organisations to organise events and advertising
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- A marketing qualification
- Enthusiasm for digitalmarketing
- Knowledge of email marketing, web management and graphic design/video editing platforms is desirable
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. To find out more please contactLauren De Frece at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01246 457705. Please quote job reference 53927 in all correspondence.