CK Group are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a on a contract basis for 9 months.
Up to £33 per hour PAYE
Management Accountant Role:
- P&L reporting and variance analysis, including playing at pivotal role in the month-end close process while adhering to corporate reporting deadlines.
- Supporting the finance department transition to a full turn-key finance function.• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review with site FD
- Working with the Business until leaders to report P&L forecast updates
- Manage revenue recognition in line with the customer supply agreements
Your Background:• Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- SAP experience
- Prior experience in similar role
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Management Accountant role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, or to apply for this Management Accountant position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53659.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.