CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Workplace Drug Testing Company.
This company stock a variety of innovative onsite drug and alcohol screening kits that are widely used in various sectors of industry and a range of professional environments.
Laboratory Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and management of daily laboratory workflow including scheduling and implementation of effective KPIs to develop delivery.
- Development of theLaboratory people plan ensuring technical competencies are aligned to delivery.
- Drive to identify opportunities for scientific / process improvement and continuous development – ‘a growth mindset’.
- Drive to adhere to deadlines and turnaroundtimes as agreed with Laboratory Services Director and as specified in customer agreements
- Laboratory experience in a senior position.
- Thorough knowledge of drugs of abuse testing.
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Sound understanding of analytical techniques, eg Immunoassay, LCMSMS. Experience of working in a regulated environment preferably, ISO 17025. Ability to lead and motivate a team.Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56562 in all correspondence