CK Group are recruiting for a LIMS Developer to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their site based in Cambridge for a 1-year fixed term contract.
Our client is a contract manufacturer that focuses on the developmentand manufacture of advanced therapies and related products. They also offer services in process development and ancillary services for their clients.
This role is located at our client's site in Sawston, just outside of Cambridge and you will be expected to attend site 2-3 days per week depending on workload. They run a transport service from Sawston train station to their site every day.
LIMS Systems Developer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting the enhancement of our client's LabWare LIMS system.
- Supporting users of the LIMS system with troubleshooting.
- Developing modules and patches, as well as supporting their release and bug fixes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Demonstrable experience in developing LabWare LIMS in a lab environment.
- Proficient in the use of PostgreSQL or SQL Server.
- LabWare Admin 1/2 Certified would be highly desirable.
- Experience in a GMP environment would be desirable also.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56373 in all correspondence.