International Markets Access Solutions Lead
CK Group are recruiting for an International Market Access Lead to join a biopharmaceutical company in remote based roles, on a 6 month contract. Contract inside IR35.
The main purpose of the International Market Access Lead role will be to
- Ensure the International Markets are enabled to achieve key access and pricing objectives working closely with the APEX and Global mission groups
- Identify and define regional priorities and associated access and pricing strategy to enable local access and pricing launch excellence preparation
- Support the Patient Value Brand Plan, ensuring tailored ecosystem engagement plans and value materials are in place for priority markets
Further responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with internal Global functions including clinical development, medical affairs, statistical solutions, publication management and marketing
- Ensuring market access and pricing launch strategy and execution across International Markets for pipeline products andlabel extension, focusing on rare disease portfolio
- Monitoring and anticipating the evolving access and pricing landscape across markets, including structural changes the country systems, payer strategies and approaches and key competitor priceand access positions
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science or Economics with an extensive background in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of Healthcare systems and Payer archetypes
- Experience within Product positioning optimisation, value proposition development, evidence strategy, product launch and launch excellence
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53917 in all correspondence.