CK Group are recruiting for a Health Economist to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company. The role will be home based but travel to their head office in Bracknell will be required on occasion. This is a 6 month contract position and has been deemed inside IR35, so working PAYE via CK.
Company: This company develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, they focus on long-termperformance. As a global employer they nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture and have been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK.
Location: This is a home based position, but there may be requirement to attend the head officesin Bracknell on occasion.
Salary: We are flexible on rates for the right individual due to the short term nature of this contract.
Health economist Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health economics support to with respect to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Contributes to the successful delivery of HTAs for UK/Ireland. In particular delivery of a NICE submission and associated post-submission engagement with NICE.
- Collaborates withMedical and Scientific Affairs, and Senior management to drive activities as appropriate
- MSc in Health Economics or equivalent discipline
- Previous Health Economist experience
- Practical experience and knowledge of: 1-methods of economic evaluation 2-the requirements and processes of HTA bodies including NICE and the SMC
- Ability to work within cross functional teams
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for thisHealth economist contract, please contact Steve on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52330 in all correspondence.
CLINGENfor this role.6 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52355.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.y work in a dynamic environment.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Operations Leader position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52357.utcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, registry, epidemiology or health services research
- Expert insight and knowledge in Health economics and model development
- Skilled in translating complex economic concepts into simple language.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.