Global Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
Daily Rate: £500/day PAYE/ Umbrella
- Universitydegree (or equivalent), preferably in medical or biological sciences or discipline associated with clinical research.
- Relevant experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or similar organization or academic experience
- Knowledge of clinical development/ drug development process in various phases of development and therapy areas
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP
- Good project management skills
Global Study Manager Role:
- Provides oversight to ensurestudy delivery & leads/contributes to the preparation of delegated study documents (e.g., Informed Consent Form, master Clinical Study Agreement etc), and external service provider related documents (specifications, study specific procedures, descriptions, presentations etc.).
- Maintains and facilitates interactions with internal functions and external functions including the CROs to ensure an efficient study delivery to time, costs and quality objectives.
- Contributes to the planning andconduct of internal and external meetings (e.g., Investigators’/Monitors’ meeting).
- Proactively contributes to risk and issue identification, development of mitigation and/or action plans for identified risks and issues.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Global Study Manager role is fully remote.
For more information, or to apply for this Global Study Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 56471 in all correspondence.