CK Group are recruiting for a GMP Auditor to join a global quality assurance services provider on a permanent basis.
Our client provides expert Quality Assurance advice to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies globally. Our client offers GxP audits, quality management system development services and inspection readiness assessments performed by highly qualified, specialist, regularly trained staff members, in line with current best practices and quality guidelines
This role is located in Knutsford with hybrid working options. Fully remote based applications can also be considered. A full driving license is required and a willingness to travel (approx. 25%) globally is also required.The Role:
To plan, organise and report internal and external audits in support of our clients audit schedule and that of other client organisations.
- Providing GMP support to a wide variety of international clients.
- Planning and scheduling of GxP audits.
- Completion of audits by visiting relevant sites, interviewing staff and reviewing documentation.
- Conduct internal audits/vendor audits and assisting in hosting audits
- Participate and lead internal/external projects including gap analysis, QMS developments and QA support.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in science.
- GMP auditing in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment (3 years+) of planning, performing andreporting an audit.
- Full driving license and a willingness to travel (up to 25%) including international travel.
Opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as company pension scheme, private healthcare, share options, and life insurance.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56226 in all correspondence.