Final Medical Signatory - Oncology
CK Clinical are recruiting for global final medical signatory on a permanent basis. This role is mainly home based with occasional visits to site for team meetings and will focus within oncology. It can also be done in either 4 or 5 days a week.Company:
A medium sized pharmaceutical company with excellent oncology products and indications.
Remote based, UK
- 90,000 - £100,000 per annum plus excellent package
- Producing and approving global medical and commercial materials including being the final medical signatory
- Working closely with global brand and marketing teams and directors
- Taking an active involvement in concept discussions
- Attending international congresses
- GMC Registered Physician or GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Experience as a final medical signatory
- Experience in Oncology
For more information or to apply for this medical communications role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 52706 in all correspondence.