Director of Epidemiology
CK Group are recruiting for a Director of Epidemiology to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Daily £1000 LTD – outside IR35
Director or Epidemiology Role:• You will work independently in the design, execution, analysis, interpretation, and internal and external communication of epidemiological or Ph4 real-world studies, taking a leadership role in a range of activities.
You will be integrated in a product team contributing to clinical development and commercialization through your expertise in real-world data and methods and disease epidemiology.
Deliver highly experienced epidemiology strategy, support, and scientific leadership toproject teams and the epidemiology global skills group, at all stages of pharmaceutical development.
You will establish, maintain and expand relationships and work effectively with external experts and research groups
- Candidates must have strong leadership and delivery experience, must have worked in an leading position.
- Candidates must have full oversight of planning & writing protocols, finalising projects and overseeing product launches.
- Candidates must have strong methodical + ideology experience
- Exposure to Respiratory therapy area would be an advantage but not necessary
- Exposure to multiple markets and data bases, US and UK market and database experience is essential. Exposure to China and Japan / Far East markets would also be a huge advantage
- Strong Pharma / CRO sponsored publication experience is also required.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Director of Epidemiology role will be based at our clients site inCambridge. This role can be home based/remote working 2 - 3 days per week.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Director of Epidemiology position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53628.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK