Clinical Trial Manager - Spain
CK Clinical are recruiting for a number of Clinical Project Managers / Senior Clinical Project Managers and Associate Director’s, Clinical Trial Management to join a rapidly growing CRO and successful CRO. They pride themselves on the development andcare of their staff and have won numerous awards accordingly. They work across therapies including rare diseases, oncology, neurology, medical devices, CNS and others. You will the aligned to a project and therapy depending on your interests and expertise.
- An excellent culture where they nurture and develop their staff
- Competitive base salary depending on experience and level of role
- Flexible hybrid working options or home working (depending on distance from the office)
- An opportunity to progress with a clear development plan
- This role can be based at the company’s office in Madrid or can be based from home throughout Spain.
- Day-to-day management and accountability of clinical trial operations
- Manage the trial sponsor for all operational and project specific needs
- Review and provide input to study protocols, study reports and data analysis plans
- Supervise CRA’s, manage site quality and deliverables
- Life sciences degree or above
- Experience in Phases I – IV (company focus on phase II – III
- Experience as a Project/ Clinical Trial Manager in a CRO
- Experience in managing of overall project timelineHow to apply for this Clinical Trial Manager / Clinical Project Manager role: Please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, alternatively please click on the link below. Please quote job reference 54109in all correspondence.