Clinical Supplies Label Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supplies Label Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Wirral initially on a contract basis for 12 months. This role offers 50/50 hybrid working.
Salary: Up to £24.00ph PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and helping people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Wirral. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client’s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
Clinical Supplies Label Specialist Role:
- Supports timely delivery of clinical supplies through effective management of assigned projects.
- Manages multiple projectsand tracks all activities and milestones. Identifies and reports issues.
- Generates label vendor specifications in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Works with external partners to ensure clinical labels are created to specification.• Generates clinical labelling source documentation as required.
- Reviews and approves vendor generated label proofs/specifications and other related documents.
- Degree or equivalent in pharmacy, engineering, business or life sciences.
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare environment.
- Labelling experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly desired.
- Exceptional project management skills and detail oriented.
- Possesses solid oral and written communication skills.
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Supplies Label Specialist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleasequote job reference 56303.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK