Clinical Scientist I
CK Group USA are looking to recruit two Clinical Scientists to join our client who is a world leading liquid biopsy company bases in Plymouth Meeting, PA on a full time basis.
This role is based in a clinical lab setting accurately performing a variety of biological laboratory tests and procedures. Reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, collaborating as required with specified project managers, the Clinical Scientist I is responsible for all testing requirements for quality control and regulatory compliance.
- Process and analyze samples for circulating tumor cells or other rare events
- Provide technical expertise, working with R&D and other departments in the development and implementation of new assays
- Maintainspecimen integrity by following company’s procedures
- Process clinical samples for Immunofluorescent microscopy and for molecular testing
- Support where required with general stock keeping, with ordering of goods, and by contributing to laboratory record management
- Maintain regulatory compliance with CLIA and all other applicable regulations
- Work within the clinical lab’s quality management system
- Assist in the development of laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline
- Experience in a clinical or academic laboratory
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. GCLP, ISO, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to work permanent second or third shift; an altered work week schedule; and/or flexibility for weekend work
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Amy Lloyd or Rob Angrave on USA@ckscience.com or call +1 (617) 6922948. Please quote 52588 in all communications.