Clinical Applications Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Applications Specialist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Gateshead on a permanent full-time basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the candidate will be highly motivated with a passion for science and diagnostics. They will develop an in-depth technical understanding of the entire product range and proactively support applications, training, continuous product development and R&D projects.
- Educated to degree level or above in Biomedical science or similar discipline
- Experience in the IVD industry or a diagnostics laboratory, preferably in a directly related role
- Excellent presentation skills are essential
- Public speaking or training experience is desirable
- Ability to have high level technical conversations and convey a clear message to a range of healthcare professionals and business colleagues
- Ability to produce high quality technical documents is essential
- Must be willing to travel (UK and international) - Between 25-50% out of office working.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56369 in all correspondence.