CK Group are recruiting for a Change Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company on a contract basis for a period of circa 1 year.
Our client is one of the world's largest biotech companies.
- 500-600 per day (LTD co.) outside IR35
This role can be home based but will involve the occasional trip to the Middle East.
Change Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Leading the Middle East team to enable their transformation to Agile mindset & practices.
- Leading and co-creating the change management plan.
- Facilitating scrum events & ceremonies.
- Coaching and developing individuals and teams both remotely and face to face.
The ideal candidate for this role willhave
- Extensive experience in change management with evidence of holding a role as a Lean-Agile leader.
- Be able to easily learn and adapt your approach to different Middle East cultures.
- proven experience building high performing lean-agileteams by empowering them and removing impediments to their success.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be highly desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK and is able to travel abroad for 1-2 weeks at a time.