CMC Regulatory Associate Director
CK Group are recruiting for a CMC Regulatory Associate Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Per Day £400 PAYE OR £520 Umbrella, this role is inside IR35
Company: Our client is aglobal research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location: This role can be either home based or at one of our client’s sites in either Cambridge or Macclesfield.
Rewards: People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
CMC Regulatory Associate Director Role:
- Propose innovative approaches that enables CMC Reg Affairs to maintain and improve regulatory consistency to achieve right first-time submissions
- Owning and driving continuous improvement of aspects of the regulatory intelligence process
- Ensure that the electronic systems for regulatory intelligence are maintained and updated promptly to accurately reflect changes in regulatory legislation
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a science ortechnical field such as pharmacy, biology, chemistry or biological science
- Previous experience working on submissions globally and their requirements
- Previous experience in CMC reg intel systems
- Stakeholder & Project management skills
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53663 in all correspondence.