Bioreactor Hardware Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Bioreactor Engineer to join a start up company in the food industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is a start up focused on replacing factory farms and improving access to sustainable and safe food.
This role is located in Cambridge.
Your main duties will be:
- Designing and building new bioreactors.
- Setting up, optimizing and operating bioreactors.
- Coordination and management ofengineering projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A PhD level education (or equivalent experience) in Chemical Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience designing, fabricating and assembling bioreactors.
- Experience with fabrication techniques such as prototyping, 3D printing and metal works.
- Cell culture experience, ideally adherent mammalian cells.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote jobreference 56372 in all correspondence.