CK Group are recruiting for a Bioanalytical Manager to join a diagnostics company at their site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a contract basis until July 2023.
- 400 - £420 per day UMB or Ltd.
Bioanalytical Manager Role:• Lead bioanalytical strategies to generate decision-enabling bioanalytical data with skilled data interpretation to meet and answer project needs.
- Responsible for outsourcing activities in Bioanalytics (bioanalysis of non-clinical and clinical studies); resource and time planning, coordination and administrative management of studies with CROs.
- Manage and direct analysis of samples and timelines from preclinical and clinical studies for the project at CRO labs.
- Participate actively in expert teams; act as primary contact person for DMPK and clinical project leaders.
- Provide technical leadership in issue resolution. Review protocols and other relevant documents and guide project teams in all aspects of bioanalytical work required for the project.
- Experience in a similar position focused on bioanalysis in pharma or CRO (pharma preferred) OR scientist focused on bioanalysis
- Excellent work experience on small molecule bioanalysis in a regulated environment
- Strong vendor management experience, looking after outsourced studies to external CROs
- Degree in chemistry/ biology/ biochemistry
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Bioanalytical Manager role will bebased at our clients site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Bioanalytical Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52668.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.